Birth Doula Services:
- A prenatal meeting to discuss your needs, priorities, concerns, fears and questions regarding your upcoming birth. I will introduce various comfort measures we can use during your labor.
- Assistance in preparing a Birth Plan.
- Phone contact with me when needed, including 24 hour access to me via my cell phone from your 37th week until your baby is born.
- Labor support where you decide (at home, hospital or birthing center) and when you decide you are needing my support. I will stay with you throughout your labor.
- My knowledge and experience will provide you with physical comfort, as well as emotional and informational support to lessen anxiety.
- Breastfeeding and postpartum support for 1 to 2 hours after your labor.
- A postpartum visit to talk about your birthing experience and cuddle your newborn!
Childbirth Education Classes:
As a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator I will provide private childbirth preparation classes within your home. The topics listed below are a sampling of topics covered:
- healthy birth practices
- the anatomy and physiology of birth
- the phases and stages of labor
- relaxation and comfort measures
- medical interventions and cesarean surgery
- support systems during labor
- how to advocate for the best experience/important questions to ask your caregiver
- life after birth (postpartum self care, baby care and feeding)
Birth Doula Services: $1600
Private Childbirth Preparation Course: $500 (2 sessions, 3 hours each)
Birth Doula Services/Private Childbirth Preparation Course (Package): $2000
Please contact me for further information concerning services.